Baby Names Collection is the perfect place to pick a trendy names for your newborn baby. Our baby names portal having huge collections of baby names suggestions, tips to name your twins babies, name babies according to their origin, name suggestions based on religion, cute baby names ideas by A to Z alphabets etc. Hence, pick a boy and girl baby names with our collection of trendy baby names finder. To Find the perfect baby girl or boy name, our resources help to choose a perfect one.What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
At Baby Names Collection, When uploading baby names suggestions on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your phone number details to help you with your experience.When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you interested to upload list of baby names as well as baby names ideas on our site.How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you communicate with our site features in the following ways:
- To upload your collective number of baby names suggestions
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- We enabled comment option through your facebook account
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only have information about baby names suggestions with their meanings. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
No. We have not used SSL certificate in our website. Because, we only provide ideas and information about baby names according to Alphabets, religion, origin etc. We never ask for personal or private information like names, email addresses, or credit card numbers.Do we use 'cookies'?
- Our site provides baby names ideas to pick a suitable name for your baby. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.